We are hoping to expand our family through adoption.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Kiddie Kloset

Today was my PTA's Kiddie Kloset Children's Resale. I originally had a table - but because Dave was not going to be here for the set up last night and this morning while the sale was going on - I gave my table to a friend. However she let me use it to sell my large items. So drum roll please - I sold the crib, mattress, white changing table and bouncy seat. I have other large items that didn't sell. But I'll sell those next spring when I sell the clothes and other items. So are you curious how much I made ............................................................... $225 - YEAH YEAH - so now do we put it all away in Nat's account or most of it in Nat's account and use some to purchase some winter items for her. Still debating on that one. But my attic seems a bit empty now.

Speaking of the attic - yesterday when I was pulling some other items out of it - I went to turn on the light and it wouldn't go on (scratching head) hmmm why - so I go up the steps only to find out that the light fixture had come down from the rafters and was hanging by one wire - um can you say fire hazard -ugh just what I didn't need yesterday - so run downstairs look at the circuit breaker and can't find any info about which circuit is for the attic - so I just throw all the upstairs one - which then cuts off my mom's chat with her friend - sorry mom. Run back upstairs take the light down and put on a wire nut. Use a flashlight to find what I want and close back up. Still need to deal with the real problem of the wiring upstairs. --- lately I am beginning to feel like Charlie Brown - and I though only Dave felt like that. I need something to help me see the light again. :oS

So Dave if you're reading this now - you now know my adventure yesterday.

3 comments:

Allison said...

woo hoo! way to go on selling items :)

Unknown said...

Yay! My total was $460. Woo Hoo!

I'm paying bills. Lame. But, I am going to take my husband out for a nice anniversary dinner on Tuesday.

THANKS, MARY! You are awesome for giving me the opportunity... ((hugs))

I *totally* want a table in the spring. Remind me when the signups happen, please!

The Stewart's said...

will do Laura - good haul for ya. And what a wonderful present for dh.