This past couple of weeks have been really crazy here. First we moved Grammy and Boppa into their summer apartment in Crocker park. Followed by my Dad's (Boppa's) birthday party. Natalee had a fun time celebrating Boppa's birthday. She kept saying my party, my party. Isn't it great to be 3 and have your own rules. A few days later - Natalee and I participated again in the Westlake 4th of July parade on the Westlake Early Childhood PTA's float. Which I organized this year since I am on the membership committee. This is one of our publicity events to gather attention for our to membership drive activites in August. We had BBQ ribs on the grill that night, followed by fireworks viewing at Cahoon park which is almost a mile form our house. We walked there with friends. Natalee was very scared of the fireworks - I think it was the loud booms. Outside of that she had fun. The next day - we met Grammy and Boppa for dinner at the Cheesecake Factory, followed by listening to the Cleveland Pops Orchestra with fireworks at the end. Note we did ask her if she wanted to see them again. She said "yes - they don't hurt you. they make people happy" - what a cutie - she does alot of positive self talk. Well again she flipped out when the fireworks came - buried her head into daddy's shoulder. I finally suggest that they go into the entrance of Cheesecake Factory where they can watch the fireworks without the loud noises. She was much happier there.
Monday we attempt to go to her Art Camp at BAYarts in Huntington Reserve which is less than a 5 minute drive from home or a short bike ride. Nat didn't like this idea - she was screaming and crying she didn't want to go to class - so we finally left - Tuesday we had fun at Lakewood Park and Playground with Allison, Griffin and Paisely. Both Grif and Nat had alot of fun in the sun. We both went out separate ways at noon. Again Today we attempted to attend Art Camp - again we bombed. Guess I'll write this camp off. Good thing I only spent $75 or so. Will have to see if we even try to go to preschool this fall.
Will post pictures of our fun shortly - need to get some work done for the membership drive.

No comments:
Post a Comment