Came home - Nat and Daddy played outside - Nat in the sandbox and on her swing set - Dave cleaning up the yard - he found a petrified opposum under our kitchen overhang. YUCK!!!
I made a coconut chicken recipe that was tasty and that broke Dave's plate - he went to cut it and the plate shattered - we all took a double take when that happened. But we were all fine - Natalee kept saying "that's funny?" over and over again.
As for potty training - we've been in undies since Thursday afternoon. Still having accidents but she isn't getting upset. We went through 2 clothes changes at the museum. But when we got home she remember out in the sandbox after weeing a bit in her pants - she made it all the way to the upstairs bathroom to finish the job. YEAH!!!!

3 comments:
yum yum on the chicken...gonna have to try that one.
glad you brought that third pair of clothes, eh? glad it's still going well...
no kidding on the clothes. it's going pretty good - she is starting to get it still wets somewhat but then wants to run to the potty.
OMG you guys, I can't WAIT to see you!!! I love checking out the pics, I can't believe how big she is now! So adorable! See you soon!!!! xoxo
Post a Comment