Wednesday, April 23, 2008
spider webs, Mona Lisa's Smile......
Tonight Nat went to bed at a fairly early time. So I decided to wade through our stack of mail (aka bills) paid some, sorted others ... like the hospital visit for another time, finance etc etc. While I did this I watched the movie Mona Lisa's Smile - starring Julia Roberts - what a movie, I love it!! Such strong women characters, breaking through in a very traditional time. Incredible. I hated to have to break for intermission. Well it was an un-scheduled intermission. Natalee woke screaming, I went to her and couldn't figure out what she was saying. Finally she calmed down enough for me to understand spider web. She felt she was in a spider web or that there were spider webs around her bed. I'm not entirely sure - not matter what I said calmed her down. She wanted to go downstairs - which I didn't even put on the plate. But I did suggest reading - we turned on the light - read Silly Sheepdog tale from Farmyard Tale's book and I think Kittens Day out - however I think she fell back asleep before I finished the first story. I turned off the light and tried to leave - she woke - told me to lie back down - we snuggled in - she fell asleep again. I slowly inched out of the room. She is sleeping soundly now. Let's hope we don't have anymore visiting spider webs this evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment