
yesterday we walked up to the bank to deposit a check. afterwards I decided to look at shoes for Nat, it just seems like her feet SUDDENLY got bigger. well I know they didn't suddenly get bigger. we went into the store and she started talking about shoes for mommy, to which I replied we were looking for her. she DID NOT want to look at shoes for her, you'd think I was really hurting her. so Jerry at the store said I could measure her feet and we'd start with fun animal shoes. Nat didn't want me to measure her feet - finally she relent and I could. she is now wearing a size 8 1/2 OMG. I think most of her shoes are 7's or near there. No wonder her favorite Fiona pink shoes are giving her blisters. well we tried on the lady bug boots - size 9 she loved them, ran all over the store. we had a hard time getting them off her to try on some Fiona tennis shoes. unfortunately the one's that we liked weren't available in her size. however we tried on similar ones. she liked them but wanted the pink ones. so we need to wait for the pink ones to come in. And on Friday we will go back to the store and pick up the lady bug boots, especially because after I got home I checked her frog boots - they are a size 7 - hence the reason she probably likes to only where them WITHOUT socks.

No comments:
Post a Comment