We are hoping to expand our family through adoption.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Happy New Year

My intentions had been to write some nice and witty about the beginning of a new year - however I never got around to it. Just too much to do. We are now in the process of looking at preschools for next fall. We have an open house tomorrow night and I hope to visit the school before registration next week. whee so much to do and so little time. I am thinking of registering her at 2 schools so that she has a place in a morning class. Nat and afternoons without napping is not good, we have terrible nights - she just doesn't sleep well. Hence the reason to register at 2 - to cover our base's and figure out which one will fit her better in the fall. It's so hard to make a decision for a 2/3 year old based on what is going to happen in 9 months - she can change so much between now and then.
I am also trying to get my business up and running. I have 2 shows scheduled for this month - and I hope to get more either this month or next. Time is just flying by.

This year I wish for us and everyone else, peace, clarity of vision and compassion - Blessings for a new year to one and all.

No comments: