We are hoping to expand our family through adoption.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Backward's day

I think today was Natalee's backwards day. I took a tub bath this afternoon to help my cold and achy neck. After I was in the tub for a good 45 minutes Daddy and Natalee came looking for me. So Natalee had the share the tub with me. We had a good time splashing about and she enjoyed watching me wash my hair - to which she said "Bubbles". After we got out the tub and got dressed. We went outside to finish raking the leaves and pushing them over the ravine. Then it was onto to errands and getting whipped cream - the whipped cream was for Natalee - she kept saying whipped cream - she felt we need to get whipped cream from DQ, Malley's or Mitchell's. But we weren't near there so we told her about a new whipped cream store - she wasn't to sure but we soon discovered Baskin Robbin's 31 Flavors -she ate a whole kid's scoop with whipped cream BEFORE dinner - and she ATE a big dinner too. Noodles, broccoli, carrots, hummus, babba ghanouj, pea's and madarin oranges. Not to mention tea. So she is not sleeping soundly upstairs.

2 comments:

Allison said...

backwards day sounds pretty good from over here :)

Cynthia said...

Natalee is absolutely adorable. I wish there was a way to get together more often. We miss you and I know Rachel is longing to see Natalee again. She talks about her all the time and then smiles and says "that's my god daughter". I hope things are going well and let us know if you have a weekend that looks good to you. Love, Cynthia