We are hoping to expand our family through adoption.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, October 05, 2007

Time....

Okay where does the time go? Several times over the past week I've been going to post - but something came up. Natalee didn't nap, I decided to scrape the front entrance down to paint before the snow flies, calls from people - or who knows. At anyrate here I am finally posting again.

Natalee is amazing us everyday. She is now playing with her baby doll big time. The other morning before swimming she was running around between the upstairs bedrooms buck naked - like that's a surprise for her. Well she decide to put her baby down for a nap, she laid out a quilt on the floor then covered up her baby, she then proceeded to cover herself up with a blanket - lay there for a bit - then repeat. It was hilarious to watch as I flitted between rooms trying to take care of things before we had to leave the house.

She is also becoming quite the chatterbox - just talking up a storm - such as mommy FAST, daddy FAST, maxi FAST, grammy FAST, boppa FAST.

Tonight we are going to the Tribe game against the Yankee's - let's hope they do well. My friend Allision has graciously offered to watch Natalee - since I could located a babysitter to save my life. Why is it that babysitters never seem to call back - or if they do it's like days later. I though I had 2 hungry college students as babysitters - I can't even get them to return a phone call weeks later. So sad - oh well. We are on the hunt again for sitters. Since the high school just have too busy of a social life.

No comments: