Friday, October 26, 2007
things kids say
Yesterday Natalee was just cracking me up. I started to wipe down her table and chair that she covered in washable marker - she goes running away and comes back with a wad of TP - and say's "help mommy, help mommy". So she proceeded to help me wipe off the marker - she even tried to spray the cleaning fluid but she had it pointed at herself so we had a little lesson. Then later that day I was unloading the dryer and she saw me and said "help mommy' help mommy" - she practically dove into the dryer to start pulling out clothes. Too much. While in there she saw the rubber gloves and picked them up and said "grammy's glove's" - because Grammy puts on her support hose with rubber gloves (not cause she is weird but because it's TED hose and they are REALLY difficult to put on). I said no - she saw another pair and repeat "grammy's glove's" - again no so I told her grammy's glove's were in Florida. She amazes each and every day. What a fun child.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment