We are hoping to expand our family through adoption.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, October 19, 2007

Potty time

Well we've been working on using the potty since the middle of the summer. Nat is great at home, mainly because she goes naked bottom most of the time. Ever put undies or pants on her - she just doesn't remember.

Yesterday we were downstairs - she was playing, I was on the computer all of sudden she takes off, no biggie - then I hear screaming - non stopping so I finally go venture up stairs - she is trying to get a wipe down to wipe herself after using the potty. The wipes were on the fireplace mantal so she closed the top of the toliet to reach - still not high enough. I got her a wipe down - she then ran to the bathroom - and washed her hands without me even asking. Amazing.

Then later on yesterday she disappeared really quickly but she wasn't as successful. So we had drippings on the way. I was in the process of cleaning up the drippings - she comes back in with her night shirt and starts mopping up the drippings. She just kills me sometimes.

I can't wait till we get the whole potty thing down. No more dipes - YEAH!!!

No comments: