We are hoping to expand our family through adoption.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, August 24, 2007

Today's odd bits

Today has been an interesting day. This morning while I was getting ready for my shower Natalee decided she wanted her yellow toothbrush - I gave it too and continued getting ready for my shower - I casually look over and YIKES - what do I see - she put her toothbrush in the toliet - ucky!!! Especially since we had the stomach flu here this past week. Luckily I did just clean the toliet - but still. Needless to say I grabbed the toothbrush and pour hydrogen peroxide over it. Hopefully I got all the nasty buggies.

So this afternoon when she woke up from her nap screaming - I still don't think she feels a 100% yet - we snuggled in the rocking chair but she wasn't ready to get up - so I took her downstairs to the den and sat for awhile. Still not ready to get up - then I put her on the couch covered her with the blanket and proceeded to get some things down. Next thing I notice - Max is snuggled in tight with her. I hope to get a picture without distrubing them.

No comments: