We are hoping to expand our family through adoption.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Potty time

Natalee is doing really well with potty training. She goes diaperless at home and generally makes the potty 95% of the time. YEAH!!! Today she used the potty whenI was on the phone with the doctors office cause she's been really pulling on her ears (it's teething) - she was being a big girl and trying to be helpful - she picked up her pot portion of her potty and was carrying it to the big toliet - however that has since been moved into the addition. Well needless to say she was sloshing pee-pee all over the kitchen floor - so I was "yelling" wait wait, no no no give it to momma. Which I finally grab - however I was also on voicemail at the doctors office so part of my message to them was the wait wait.....so I hope they got a chuckle out of that when they retrieved my message.

No comments: