Happy 2nd Birthday Natalee. I can't believe you are two. How did that happen?
We had a grand time celebrating your birthday. All of my family came in for the celebration. And Dave's mom - Grandma J came in for the celebration. Saturday we had the b-day party, we cooked out, had extravagant cupcakes. In fact Natalee's was pink and green with a pink chocolate kitty on top. And instead of cat written in chocolate the baker wrote Nat :o) As you can see she really enjoyed her cupcake.
On that day we also started building her swing set while she napped. Was Natalee ever surprised when she woke up to see a partially completed swing set. We only had the tower built - but the look on her face was priceless. I'm just sorry we didn't have a camera ready for the picture. I didn't think she know what we were building. How wrong was mom!!! We completed the project on Sunday and Natalee couldn't have been happier. She is now almost a pro on the swing set. In fact today as I was completing the rock wall she felt need to attempt to climb it in the NUDE I might add. Just an FYI she was playing in her pool earlier. This shall be a fun summer for all.

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Natalee! I just love that picture of her.
Happy birthday, Natalee. Everyone misses you at the Farmers Market. Hugs from all of us.
Love, Grandma Susie
Post a Comment