We are hoping to expand our family through adoption.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Pride and Prejudice

Okay on Thursday night - I enjoyed a girls night out (GNO) with some ladies from my early childhood PTA. We started with appetizers at Saucy Bistro - mmm mmm good. Need to go there for a regular dinner. Then off to the play in Cleveland. We arrived in the pouring down rain. Valet parked and enjoy the theatre - incredible. Wonderful actors, great set, excellent story. The only down point of evening is that I either lost or had my wallet stolen - grrrr - so yesterday was spent at the bank closing out our accounts and re-opening new ones, checking out the grounds of the Cleveland Playhouse - to see if anyone just took the cash and tossed the wallet. No go. Then to the police station to file a report all with a 2 nearly 3 year old who at times was major upset to be on this adventure. Then this morning I had to go and replace my drivers license. Keep your fingers crossed that nothing bad happens and my wallets just gets tossed and disposed or comes back to me.

ETA: Guess what I just found....no not the wallet but my SSC - yeah!!!!!!! I am sooo happy. It was on the refrigerator ....boy do I feel like a dunce.

No comments: