I've been slowly coming to this place - that it will be okay to only have one child if that is what is suppose to happen. We both would like another child in our life but at this time it doesn't look like we will have more. Having said that - I am really enjoying my time with Natalee - she is such a beautiful wonderful little girl. She amazes all the time. Like the last two times we went to the playzone at the mall. She is running around playing along side the other kid, having a wonderful time. The she comes back to say "make friends, make friends" and she is soo happy about it.
Then today we went to Mojo's after going to CVS and the post office. She had a cookie, me a soy latte (another story). After awhile another mom and her boy came in to have lunch with a friend. The boy - Lawson was the same age as Nat. She loved being around him. In fact she was "chasing" after him in the cafe - they then walked around his mom's legs, he hugged his mom's legs, Nat did the same. It was just hilarious. Mind you we don't know these people. But Bay is small. So the two continue to play and have fun. Then it was time to go - Nat said bye bye friends, several times. We all were chuckling. What a scene.
So now speed forward to nap time - which I am thinking is going by the wayside. Yesterday she didn't nap and today she wasn't interested in it either. However she does give me some time by myself to get things done - which is nice. I could hear her playing - she brought up her tea cup and dolly to bed - so I think they were having a tea party for awhile. One time I walked in and said lie down and go to sleep - which usually works she covered up with her toys and looked like she was going to sleep. ha ha ha. I continued to hear alot of banging and jumping etc. Finally at about 3:45 I went up to get her - she had put up her bolster, was sitting on the floor with her back to her side table, covered with a blanket reading a book to her animals. She got up - her pull-up was gone - surprise surprise. And she kept saying "wake-up, wake-up" - I said yes she turned off her sound machine - asked where her pull-up was she said she threw it away. Too funny. So these little munchkins are so amazing. Need to share some fun photo's from the last few days.

1 comment:
they really are eamazing, aren't they? :)
Post a Comment