Well last night we went to our Early Childhood PTA fundraising auction, and YES we helped raise their funds.
Dave won the silent auction on 20 lbs - yes 20 lbs of pasta, plus 2 jars of sauce, a big bottle of olive oil, and small bottle of flavor olive oil. He was excited. He was soo excited he decided to bid on Grady Sizemore's autographed baseball - the most recent golden glove winner. And yes he won it. We are now proud owners of an autographed baseball. Dave is planning on taking it to work to show the guys - just like school. So we decide to leave while we were ahead - only to find out when we checked out I too had won - 4 passes to Great Wolf Lodge in Sandusky. I thought it was a weekend visit - with 1 hotel stay - well it's only to get into the water park - so I think overbid on the silent bidding but what can you say - we had fun and now we have some place fun to go this winter.

No comments:
Post a Comment